Best Minimum Deposit Casino Online in Ontario 2023
In Ontario, online minimum deposit casinos let you start playing all your favourite casino games with a deposit as low as C$10. This means you can enjoy the casino games at your own pace, starting to play and bet using a real money deposit amount you are comfortable with.
Besides letting you start gambling with a low minimum deposit, rest assured that you will find a safe and secure online play environment. All Ontario casinos are fully licensed by iGaming Ontario (iGO) and the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). With a great variety of minimum deposit casinos operating in Ontario, you have great choices and options to find the best site for you.
🎰 The Best Casinos With Minimum Deposit in October 2023
What defines a “low minimum deposit casino”? In Ontario, a minimum deposit casino is a regulated and licensed online gambling site that allows users to play casino games by making only a small deposit. In Ontario, you will find that an amount as low as C$10 or C$20 will let you sign up and access an online casino to start gambling for real money.
This low minimum deposit, or in other words, this small initial payment, allows you, the player, to test out online casino games without a large upfront cost. Be aware that the minimum amount requirement may vary depending on your chosen banking option.
Also, you don’t have to bet the whole amount of your deposit all at once or on one game; you can make small bets and play different games. Regard your deposit amount as the part of your money you are going to risk in return for your chances at winning. You may have heard or read that in other markets, casinos offer even lower minimum deposit options of only $1 or $5.
There you have the flexibility of playing some games even if you only want to spend a dollar. We will go further into explaining all these variables, including their pros and cons, in the next sections.
When rating minimum deposit casinos, we follow many research steps. The first thing we check is whether the casino holds the appropriate licences. Then we look at what the casino offers its players to ensure a great playing experience. For example, we look at the payment methods that a casino accepts and the related minimum deposits.
Further, we will investigate the casino’s terms and conditions, the quality of the casino’s games, the customer service and contact options the casino offers, and also the casino’s overall reputation.
We go over our rating criteria in a very detailed manner and go through specifics step by step. We use the exact same rating criteria and steps for each casino to be able to compare them effectively.
This way, we can provide the information that will give you all the necessary data to make a well-informed decision when choosing the best minimum deposit casinos.
💳 Minimum Deposits for All Payment Methods
In general, all payment methods for the Ontario Minimum Deposit Casinos have a 10-dollar minimum deposit. You will find that you can choose from many different payment options to make the required minimum deposit.
They range from traditional ones, like credit or debit cards, over online options like Interac e-Transfers, to e-wallet options, and also eVouchers, which give you a prepaid option as well. While the C$10 is the minimum amount set by the casinos for payment methods they accept, your credit/debit card provider or bank may, in fact, have different rules you should familiarize yourself with as well.
Read on through the next sections, where you will find further details on the various and best payment methods.
⚖️ Fair Terms and Conditions
When reviewing and recommending the Best Minimum Deposit Casinos, we specifically look at their terms and conditions, their safe and secure record, and if they have established trustworthiness. We begin with checking for licensing and regulations. Besides ensuring the casinos are licensed in Ontario, we check if they hold licences from other reputable authorities.
Further, we look into the company’s history; is it privately owned or a publicly traded company on a major stock exchange, who is the owner/operator, and whether it belongs to a reputable brand. Then, we look into their security protocols to ensure the players’ financial and personal data remains completely private and is encrypted by SSL.
While checking the details of the casino’s terms and conditions, we make sure to review their payout terms and if players have a fair chance of winning.
In addition, we check if the casino utilizes a random number generator, if the games come from delegated developers, and if they offer trusted payment methods.
We also look into game-specific restrictions and conditions, including game weightings and wagering requirements, if some games have caps on winnings, and whether some games may not be able to be played by only depositing the minimum amount.
💬 Customer Service 24/7
When we look at the various customer service options that our recommended casinos offer, we check if they offer email and phone support, including a toll–free number, live chat and if FAQs are answered. We also look at how simple or complex the sites are laid out in order for you to find this information easily.
Customer support is readily available at our recommended casinos. 24/7 service is mostly offered through live chat service with some exceptions to the 24/7 availability.
Almost all casinos offer a FAQ section, while phone and email support often vary.
🧾 Various Payment Methods
Our casino reviews list all the various payment methods for both deposits and withdrawals. We list all the necessary information, including minimum and maximum amounts and processing times by payment method.
We go into details, like letting you know if you will be able to choose from different traditional or alternative payment options.
The following is an overview of some of the choices you will be offered:
- Traditional: i.e. Debit/credit cards: Visa, Mastercard
- Online: i.e. Interac e-Transfer, Wire transfer, InstaDebit, iDebit
- E-wallets: i.e. Skrill, ecoPayz, Much Better, Jeton
- eVouchers (prepaid): i.e. paysafecard, Astropay
We also check if there are any clauses that impact the maximum withdrawal amount or if payout times and amounts may vary depending on the chosen payment method.
We further look into a casino’s verification and authorization procedures and if there are any other than normal-to-expected requirements before the casino proceeds with the payout.
🔒 Overall Reputation
All online casinos listed on the official Ontario iGaming market website are regulated under the (AGCO) and have an iGaming Ontario licence (iGO). Therefore, you can be assured that they abide by the Ontario online gaming laws and regulations. These casinos also pride themselves on security and safety.
This applies to handling both your personal information and your payment information, as all the sites use SSL encryption to ensure all your data is safe when inputted.
Even though the Ontario Online Gaming Market is relatively new, these casinos have also had experience and a proven track record for many years across the world, in other continents such as Europe and Asia, aside from North America.
Many of these casinos have gained an excellent reputation over the years and have won multiple awards, which highly ensures their reputation as trustworthy and honest.
🎲 Quality Casino Games
The minimum deposit casinos in Ontario that we recommend offer some of the best casino games in the online gambling industry; slots, table games, including live games. You will have a huge selection to choose from. Listed below, you will find an overview of some of the most popular games from some of the best software providers:
Games: Book of Dead, Big Bass Bonanza, Fruit Party, Wolf Gold, Immortal Romance, Great Rhino Megaways, Sahara Riches Cash Collect, and not to forget all the popular and quality variations of Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker, and Roulette.
🎰 Best Slots to Play At Minimum Deposit Casinos
Many of our recommended casinos offer the ability to test out some of their games in demo mode. While this is entertaining, you may at some point want to play for real money and get a chance at some real money winnings.
The good news, you don’t even have to start with a large amount of your own money; you can start with a small bankroll. You don’t need to be a high roller to enjoy playing at Ontario’s online casinos. This is where the minimum deposit casinos are coming in.
You can start gambling with and for real money with as little as C$10 in Ontario’s online casinos. This gives you the ability to try out and get used to a casino’s deposit and withdrawal procedures without risking a lot of your own money.
You will also get access to a wider selection of games, and you may just find your new favourite game to play, all while gaining access to real money winnings. Below we give you an inside of how various minimum casinos compare.
💸 1$ Minimum Deposit Casinos — Are There Ontario Casinos With 1 Dollar Deposit?
As our intro has already given away, there are no C$1 Minimum Deposit Casinos in Ontario. You may wonder why, as some other jurisdictions and countries let their customers gamble with just a 1 dollar deposit.
Licensed casinos are known for having fair terms and conditions and will very rarely offer a one-dollar minimum deposit, as they would just not be able to provide you with the same enjoyable gaming experience as with the still low minimum deposit they require.
While a $1 minimum deposit may be a tempting and attractive starting point, you may find that the games you will be allowed to play will most likely be very restrictive.
Also, wagering rules will most likely be much stricter, and you may not have enough funds to wager with; hence, your shot at withdrawing winnings may be very limited.
The only benefit over playing in demo mode is that you get to experience risking your own money, as the risk of losing is the same, whether you are playing at a $1 deposit casino or a high deposit casino.
💸 5$ Minimum Deposit Casinos — Are There Ontario Casinos With 5 Dollar Deposit?
Much the same as what we already mentioned under the C$1 Minimum Deposit Casinos above applies to C$5 Minimum Deposit Casinos for Ontario. There are none in Ontario. As mentioned, licensed casinos will very rarely accept such a low deposit.
Again, while you could practice risk management and become more comfortable playing with real cash, the restrictions on the game variety and wagering requirements would most likely not offset the more enjoyable experience you will have at one of Ontario’s minimum deposit casinos, which start at C10$.
Keep in mind, low stake or high stake, the risk of losing is the same. The only difference is the amount of loss, which is limited to the amount you have deposited. Read on to get some insights into the top features of Ontario’s C$10 and C$20 Minimum Deposit Casinos.
💸 10$ Minimum Deposit Casinos
Ontario’s minimum deposit casinos let you get started with a reasonable C$10 deposit. You will find that some of the biggest and best casinos are among the ones letting you get started with this low deposit amount.
Being able to play for real money after making a low C$10 deposit at Ontario’s licensed minimum deposit casinos is ideal for beginners or newcomers. It gives you a low-risk environment and limits your loss to your low deposit while giving you a chance to win real cash. You can even try different casino sites with a C$10 deposit and discover the ones where you have the most fun and the best time.
To get you started with your decision about which ones to try, we list the top $10 Minimum Deposit Casinos and compare their top features.
Check our verified Ontario Online Casino reviews page here for our full reviews of these and other casinos.
- Games: Over 2000 online casino games:
- Table games: Over 40, including live casino games and various versions of the most popular games, like Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, Black Jack
- Slots: Over 1000, including some of the most popular ones like Blood Suckers, Reel Rush, Break Away Deluxe, Fruit Shop, and more.
- Support: 24/7 customer support
- Trusted operator
- No maximum withdrawals
You can visit BetMGM casino via this link.
- Games: Over 2000 online casino games:
- Great selection of table games and live casino games, including various versions of the most popular ones: Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, Blackjack
- Slots: Hundreds of popular slots, including some of the most popular ones, like Money Train 2, Cash Machine, and 3 Secret Cities. A variety of popular Megaway titles, like Great Rhino Megaways, Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways, Gold Megaways, Thai Flower Megaways, and more.
- Support: 24/7 live chat
- Jackpot Slots
- No maximum withdrawals
Within a few seconds, you can visit PlayOJO’s site via this link.
- Games: Over 2000 online casino games:
- Table Games: Great selection, including live game versions of fan favourites such as various versions of Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, Black Jack, and more.
- Slots: Impressive collection, including player favourites such as Immortal Romance, Big Bass Bonanza, Fruit Party, and more
- Support: Email / Live Chat
- Exclusive Games
- Fast Withdrawals
4️⃣ Slots Magic Casino
- Games: Over 1000 online casino games:
- Table Games: All the popular games, including various formats of Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, and Black Jack, including some of the most sought-after titles in the form of live casino games.
- Slots: The biggest game selection, as the name gives away, is in the slots section. Fan favourites include Jammin’ Jars, Sahara Riches Cash Collect, Temple Tumble Megaways, Book of Shadows, Medallion Megaways, Wolf Gold, and many more.
- Support: 24/7 Email & Live Chat (need player casino account)
- User-friendly app and website
- Speedy Deposits and Withdrawals
💸 Quick Comparison of $10 Minimum Deposit Casinos
|name||888casino||BetMGM Casino||PlayOJO Casino||Slots Magic Casino|
| || || || |
| || || || |
💸 20$ Minimum Deposit Casinos
While a $10 minimum deposit is usually the standard amount at most minimum deposit casinos in Ontario, you will also find some with higher minimum amounts.
At the C$20 Minimum Deposit Casinos, yes, you would have to put up some additional funds, but this will also better your chances of winning at a broader selection of games and better your ability to fulfill the wagering requirements and the ability to withdraw your winnings.
Again, you will find some of the biggest and best Ontario online casinos in this category. Here is the top comparison by features of our recommended $20 Minimum Deposit Casinos. Find our full reviews of these and other Ontario Casinos with fast payouts and low deposits.
- Games: Over 1500 online casino games:
- Table games: Impressive table game segment, including live game options of well-known games like Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, Black Jack
- Slots: Over 500, ranging from classic to video slots in various themes, dedicated progressive jackpot slot games, and popular slots like Starburst, Foxin’ Wins, Thunderstruck and more.
- 40+ Progressive Jackpot Slots
- 100% Reliable
2️⃣ Dream Vegas
- Games: Over 1500 online casino games:
- Table games: Over 100, including live games and various versions of Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, and Black Jack.
- Slots: Over 1500 dedicated online slots, including Mega Moolah, The Witch’s Moon, and more, with progressive jackpot features.
- Support: 24/7 Live Chat
- 90+ game providers
- Secure withdrawals
3️⃣ LuckyDays Casino
You will be safely redirected to LuckyDays Casino via our site.
- Games: Over 800 online casino games:
- Table games: Mix of RNG and live games, including variations of Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, Black Jack
- Slots: Largest portion of games in slots, including Book of Dead, Big Bass Bonanza, 9 Masks of Fire, 9 Coins, Wolf Gold, and more.
- Support: 24/7 Live Chat
- Trusted casino
- Reliable banking options
4️⃣ SpinAway Casino
Visit SpinAway Casino via our safe link. You will be redirected to the official casino site within seconds.
- Games: Over 1000 online casino games:
- Table games: Over 30, including variants of the most popular ones like Poker, Baccarat, Roulette, Black Jack, and various live games.
- Slots: Over 400 slots, including popular ones like Jammin’ Jars, Immortal Romance, Piggy Riches, Gold, Bigger Bass Bonanza and Fruit PlaySupport:
- Live chat and email 7 days a week
- Newest Slots
- Fast Payouts
💸 Quick Comparison of $20 Minimum Deposit Casinos
|name||Dream Vegas Casino||LuckyDays Casino||SpinAway Casino|
| || || |
| || || |
Before signing up with an online casino, you may want to familiarize yourself with their deposit and withdrawal process and rules. You will find that every casino offers various different banking options, but what’s important is that they offer a banking option that works for you. You want to make sure it’s convenient for you and safe and secure, not just easy.
First, always make sure you are looking at a trustworthy, licensed casino with industry-standard security and privacy technology in place. You will find that casinos offer various payment methods, from traditional ones to online ones, e-wallets and prepaid options.
Each of the deposit methods has different processing times you should look into. What’s important is that a payment method is available that works best for you and your budget.
Amongst the most popular payment choices are the traditional and online payment options, i.e. credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) and Interac.
Another option falling under these categories is InstaDebit. Alternatively, you can choose e-wallets, such as ecoPayz, Skrill, Trustly, and Neteller, to name just a few.
If you prefer a prepaid option, not paying from your bank account or linking it to a payment option, you will find e-voucher options such as Paysafecard. The prepaid deposit method offers additional privacy to your payment transactions and gives you added control to stick to your budget. From all the options, you should be able to find the one you are most comfortable with.
The next thing you may want to find out is if there are any fees involved. Some casinos have no fees, while others have some fees depending on the payment option chosen.
Be aware that even when the casino has no fees, you should always check with your bank or credit card company to ensure that there are no fees from that site. For example, while paying with Visa or Mastercard is a preferred choice for convenience, security and ease, be aware that some card issuers will categorize a gambling transaction, which includes a deposit to an online casino, as a cash advance.
This means you will have to pay a fee and interest from the day of the transaction to your credit card company. Keep in mind that similar rules could apply to other payment options, so always check with your bank if any fees apply.
✅ Our Recommended Payment Options at Minimum Deposit Casinos
Minimum Deposit Casinos help players enjoy their time without spending a lot of money. Not everyone who enjoys gaming is able to spend hundreds of dollars on a casino site. Also, not everyone would be ready to deposit a large sum of money with the potential of losing it all. That is why Minimum Deposit Casinos are very popular. If you wonder if a minimum deposit casino is for you, keep in mind that they have both advantages and disadvantages. Here is an overview of some of the Pros and Cons for you to consider and to help you decide:
- Low Risk — At minimum deposit casinos in Ontario, you can start betting after making a minimum deposit of $10. You will not have to bet the whole amount at once. You can choose games that allow you to make small bets. You will be able to learn and become familiar with better risk management, as you will not incur any huge losses. This gives you a great option to manage your bankroll. The fact that the Ontario online casinos are licensed and regulated also makes it a low-risk environment in terms of your privacy and data security.
- Ability to try out Games and Casinos — With so many great and reputable minimum deposit casinos out there, you may get overwhelmed and don't know which one to choose. By being able to try any of them out with a minimum deposit as low as $10, you could sign up and try out several ones before deciding on your go-to casino. This will let you perfect your skills. You will get familiar with their site, their games, procedures and rules, especially how their payment systems and services work, and this will make it easier for you to find the right casino that works best for you.
- Similar Chances of Winning — Whether playing at a 10$ minimum deposit casino or a high deposit casino, the risk is always the same. No matter if you put little or a lot of your money at stake, in the end, you could lose it all. There are no better odds of winning just because you deposit more money. The odds of winning or losing a game are the same, no matter the initial deposit. The only difference is that, with a low deposit, you will not lose a lot of money if you lose.
- Limited Game Options — You may find that some games are off-limits if you only play with the minimum deposit. This will give you fewer games to choose from. You should still find a good selection of slots to choose from, as most can be played by betting low amounts. Table games may be more restrictive when you place a low deposit.
- Limited Chances of Winning — Some games may not let you participate and hence play for their winnings if you only make a low deposit. Others may cap the winnings, or you may not qualify to play for a jackpot. Various rules may limit your chances of winning. In order to get a chance at large winnings, you may have to increase your deposit.
Some do, and some don’t. Everything depends on the casino and your chosen withdrawal method. You will find the details on withdrawals in the casinos’ terms and conditions. You can also check out our reviews, where you will find an overview of each casino’s payment terms, including minimum and maximum amounts and withdrawal speeds.
To give you some examples, you will find that there are casinos with no minimum withdrawal amounts (i.e. PlayOJO), with a $5 minimum withdrawal amount (i.e. 888casino), with a $10 minimum withdrawal amount (i.e. BetMGM), or with a $20 minimum withdrawal amount (i.e. Slots Magic).
Playing at Ontario’s Minimum Deposit Casinos gives gamblers the opportunity to play at an online gaming site of one of the well-known, biggest and best international casino brands. You will find exceptional value in return for your minimum deposit.
You can rest assured that all our recommended casinos are safe and secure as they are licensed and regulated by iGaming Ontario. By making your minimum deposit, you will be able to choose to play various types of real money games.
By being able to only put a small deposit down, starting at C$10 at minimum deposit casinos in Ontario, you can play with confidence, knowing your losses are limited. While you can take advantage of trying out various games, or even multiple casinos, you can advance your skills and confidence level and get familiar with the casinos’ terms, including banking methods, all while having access to getting a shot at real cash winnings.
While making only the minimum deposit may not give you access to all the games a casino offers, these are often the ones with large jackpots, you still have the same odds of winning, and you get the benefits of participating in real play while having your risk capped at the limit of your deposit. Minimum Deposit Casinos let you try your luck even on a limited bankroll, and you will be able to practice responsible gaming.
You will find casinos in Canada with minimum deposit requirements as low as C$1. Some of the most popular ones offering this low deposit option are Spin Casino, RoyalVegas and JackpotCity. While this is true for Canada in general, in Ontario, the minimum deposits start at C$10. Popular casinos like 888casino, BetMGM, PlayOJO and Slots Magic are only some of the choices you have in Ontario from C$10 minimum deposit casinos.
JackpotCity, Royal Vegas Casino and Spin Casino are popular $1 deposit casinos in Canada.
LeoVegas Casino, JackpotCity and Spin Casino are among Canada’s popular $5 deposit casinos.
There are plenty of 10$ minimum deposit casinos to choose from in Canada. Examples are Conquestador Casino, Northstar Bets, Mansion Casino, Casino.com, BetMGM, Jackpot Village Casino, 888casino, BetVictor Casino, Casumo Casino, LeoVegas Casino, BetRivers, Royal Panda, PokerStars, Spin Casino, JackpotCity Casino, Unibet Casino, Slots Magic Casino, Royal Vegas, PlayOJO, Ruby Fortune Casino.
Yes, you can gamble with a deposit as low as $10. However, some of the higher winning and jackpot games may not be offered if you only deposit the minimum amount. You will not have to bet the whole amount at once, as you can choose games that allow you to make smaller bets. With this in mind, you will be able to try out and get to enjoy various games, not just one.
Yes, you can win at a casino with a $20 deposit. You have the same odds of winning as with a larger deposit. However, game selection and cash prizes or winnings can be limited and low.
📰 Favourite Casino Reads
Anthony Odiase is a freelance content writer. He specializes in writing reviews and articles for iGaming and online gambling sites, providing gambling tips to novices and professional gamblers in Ontario, Canada and across several countries. With vast knowledge about the Canadian gaming sector and seeing the growth of online gaming products and services, he has published several high-quality reviews.