Information Security Goals
Gamble Ontario’s objective in handling information security is to guarantee its core and supporting business operations operate with minimal disturbances.
Gamble Ontario shall secure that all information used or stored by Gamble Ontario has complete integrity and availability. Gamble Ontario guarantees that all pertinent information is handled and stored with proper confidentiality.
Information Security Policy
This Policy aims to protect the organization’s information acquisitions from internal or external, deliberate or accidental threats.
It is our organization’s Policy to ensure that:
- Following the principle of least privilege, confidential information can be accessed only by people who require access.
- Information stability, security, and availability must remain consistent when impacting changes to Gamble Ontario’s systems.
- The integrity of our customer and business information must always be preserved.
- To become the best in the industry platform and media provider delivering first-class security solutions to our iGaming partners and their clients.
- Compliance with Ontario Gambling Regulations and all legal requirements must always be incorporated within all our systems and business operations.
Each staff member is accountable for adhering to the Information Security Policy. All managers are directly liable for executing the Information Security requirements within their separate teams. In addition, the Management Representative has direct responsibility for designing, planning, executing, and running the ISMS within Gamble Ontario.
The Internal Audit Committee has immediate responsibility for affirming the efficacy of the information security management system. Therefore, this Information Security Policy must be reviewed when important changes happen.