Top 9 Instadebit Casinos in Ontario | November 2023
What Is InstaDebit?
InstaDebit is a secure and convenient payment method that allows users to move money directly from their bank account to merchants and businesses like Ontario online casinos. It is like a cross between an online banking payment system and an eWallet. It’s free to open an Instadebit account, and it only takes a few seconds to do so. You can immediately use the service to make instant online casino deposits and fast withdrawals.
In addition to being so convenient and cheap, many online casino fans trust InstaDebit, it being a Canadian company. While InstaDebit was originally only available to the Canadian market, it is now offered in over 30 countries across the globe.
Whether searching for a new Ontario online casino to play at or looking for the ideal payment solution, you want to make sure you weigh the pros and cons. This allows you to make an informed decision.
So, why choose InstaDebit over one of the many other payment options? Well, let’s go over a few key advantages that InstaDebit offers. First, we should address one of the biggest concerns relating to online payments: security. InstaDebit Canada makes use of the strictest and tightest security protocols. For starters, all communications and transactions with InstaDebit are safeguarded by the latest 128-bit SSL encryption. This ensures that your sensitive details remain entirely confidential.
Any banking information you provide is protected to the max and never shared with merchants. So, when you conduct a deposit or withdrawal at your favourite Ontario online gambling site, the operator does not have access to your details. Furthermore, InstaDebit security monitors all accounts 24/7/365.
Unlike some other payment options, InstaDebit enables customers to deposit and withdraw funds. This is important because online casinos reserve the right to pay players their winnings in the same manner as they deposited. Using InstaDebit saves you from the headache of having to use two different payment systems. As a result, customers don’t need to worry about unnecessary delays when they want to cash out.
Another advantage is that you can start using InstaDebit for online casino deposits and withdrawals as soon as you open your account. With InstaDebit, your deposits are instant, and withdrawals typically reach you within 72 hours of submitting a withdrawal request. To top it off, the fees for using this payment method are very reasonable.
As you can see, using InstaDebit comes with a lot of upsides. However, like any other payment method, it comes with a few disadvantages too. Perhaps the biggest drawback is that not all Canadian banks and credit unions are on the InstaDebit network. However, with that said, it does work with most banks.
Another InstaDebit minus is that you may only link a single bank account to your InstaDebit account. Perhaps the most annoying part of using an InstaDebit account is that customers are required to verify their identity. You don’t have to do this to start using InstaDebit. As mentioned, you can use InstaDebit right after you open your account. It’s just that you will be subjected to lower transaction limits until you are verified.
We should also let you know that while InstaDebit is free to join, it isn’t always free to use. When making a payment at an online casino, you can expect to incur a fee of $1.95. It won’t cost you anything to transfer funds from your Ontario online casino to your InstaDebit Canada account, but you will be charged $2.00 to transfer the funds from your casino account to your InstaDebit account. Let’s be fair here. These fees are beyond reasonable. Besides, it’s not like you will find a payment option free of transaction charges.
It’s also worth noting that InstaDebit does not currently offer a native mobile app. However, you can still use InstaDebit safely and securely using your mobile browser. Simply launch your browser, log in, and enjoy all of the features offered on the desktop platform.
Pros & Cons of InstaDebit
- Trusted Canadian payment method
- 128-bit SSL encryption
- Instant deposits
- Only one bank account linked to your InstaDebit account
- Transaction fees
Opening a new InstaDebit account is free, and it only takes a minute or so. However, you need to take a couple of other steps, such as linking and verifying your bank account. Let’s go over the entire process.
Open a New InstaDebit Account
Start by opening your desktop or mobile browser and making your way to the InstaDebit Canada website. Once there, you can follow these instructions:
- Click or tap on the “Log In/Sign Up” button at the top of the page.
- Select the blue “Sign Up” icon near the bottom of the screen. This brings up the registration form.
- On the first page of the sign-up form, you need to provide your full name, email address, and postal code. You also need to create a password. Click the “Next” button when you are done.
- On the second page, you have to enter your residential address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Insurance Number. Hit the “Next” button when complete.
- Congratulations! You now have an InstaDebit account.
Link Your Bank Account
Now that you have an active InstaDebit account, you need to link it to your bank account. After all, InstaDebit needs to know where to take money from when you make an online casino deposit and where to send it when you cash out your casino winnings. To link your bank account, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your InstaDebit account.
- Select the “Profile” button.
- Select the “Bank Information” tab.
- Enter your bank’s 5-digit transit number, 3-digit bank code, and your bank account number. You can usually get this information at the bottom of a personal cheque. You can also contact your bank to find out.
With your bank and InstaDebit accounts linked, you can start using InstaDebit for your online casino deposits and withdrawals. You should know that Instadebit will limit the amount of money you can move. To raise these limits, you need to verify your bank account.
Verify Your Bank Account
After you have opened your InstaDebit account and linked it to your bank, InstaDebit will deposit a small amount of money into your bank account. It usually takes 3 to 5 days for this deposit to appear on your bank statement. Once the transaction shows up, you can go into your profile, select the “Verify Bank Account” link, and enter the details of the transaction.
Now, your bank account is verified, and your limits are instantly increased. If you don’t see the small deposit on your bank statement after 5 days, enter your InstaDebit profile and double-check your banking information to ensure it’s accurate. If it is, then you should contact InstaDebit customer service.
With your new InstaDebit account up and running, you can now go ahead and fund your Ontario online casino account. If you haven’t already settled on an InstaDebit online casino in Ontario, we urge you to check out our expert reviews so that you choose the best InstaDebit online casino for you.
You can follow these instructions to fund your online casino account:
- Log in to your Ontario online casino.
- Select the “Deposit” option at the top of the screen or find it in the banking section of your casino account profile.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and select InstaDebit from the list of available payment options.
- You will be automatically redirected to InstaDebit, where you can log in and enter the deposit amount. You will be redirected to your online casino’s deposit page when that’s done.
- After checking the deposit slip for accuracy, it’s just a matter of submitting the transaction.
- Your funds will be immediately available in your online casino account. You can now enjoy your favourite online casino games, place sports bets, or take in a few hands of real-money online poker.
Being in a position to cash out online casino winnings is a fantastic feeling. InstaDebit online casinos in Ontario raise the excitement level by making it fast and easy to get your money. All you need to do is follow these steps.
- Log in to your Ontario InstaDebit casino.
- Thump your account balance at the top of the page or find the “Withdraw” tab in the banking section of your account profile. This triggers the withdrawal form.
- On the withdrawal form, enter the withdrawal amount and then select “InstaDebit” from the list of withdrawal methods.
- As it was when you deposited, you will be redirected to InstaDebit’s website, where you can log in and enter the required details.
- InstaDebit will then redirect you back to your online casino, where you can confirm the transaction.
- Your money is on its way.
In most cases, the best InstaDebit online casinos in Ontario will process your withdrawal within a day, more or less. Some may even do it within minutes. After going through the banking system, your money should arrive in your bank account in 3 to 5 days.
InstaDebit Casino Payments: Conclusion
As you can see, InstaDebit is the ideal payment solution for online gambling enthusiasts in Ontario and the rest of Canada. It is a highly secure and easy option that facilitates instant online casino deposits and fast withdrawals.
With most Canadian banks being connected to the InstaDebit network, this tried-and-true payment option is available to nearly everyone. So if you are looking for a cheap, convenient, and safe way to fund your online casino account and withdraw straight to your bank account, then InstaDebit is one of the best ways to do it.
Other Casino Payment Options
InstDebit is one of the best and most trusted payment methods for players in Ontario. Almost all licensed online casinos in Ontario accept InstaDebit, including RoyalPanda and BetMGM.
When using InstaDebit to deposit at online casinos, deposits are instant, while withdrawals may take from 3 to 5 days to show in your account.
InstaDebit is one of the most popular payment methods in Canada. Online merchants and financial institutions collaborate with InstaDebit to ensure reliable and secure transactions.
Every time you deposit an amount at an online casino, you will be charged a $1.95 fee. For withdrawals, the fee is $2. Therefore, it’s best not to make frequent small withdrawals to avoid the applied transaction costs.
Dominic is an experienced gambling industry professional of well over a decade across a variety of operational and product roles. He has launched retail sportsbooks and online wagering sites for gaming giants across Africa and Southeast Asia. Much of his content focuses on the North American iGaming scene, specifically the newly licensed Ontarian market, including casino & sportsbook reviews and local gambling laws.