Terms and Conditions
The following is true of the Terms and Conditions applied below for GambleOntario.ca:
- Any and all uses of the “Website” refers to www.gambleontario.ca
- Any and all uses of “We,” “Us,” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refers to GambleOntario.ca.
- Any and all uses of “You” refers to the individual(s) visiting the Website and to the same when contributing content to the Website.
- Any and all uses of “Agreement” refers to any and all terms, conditions and notices set forth in this document.
You accept to agree to use and access the Website as offered to you as stated and without modification of the “Agreement.” You comply with and agree to the bouns and constraints of the Agreement by visiting and using the Website.
As any use of this Website comprises full compliance with the Agreement, we prompt you to read the Agreement carefully.
If you feel you can not agree with this Agreement in full, we suggest you leave the Website. If you can not and do not wish to accept these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are subsequently not authorized to use the Website.
We can make any changes, modifications and amendments fitting the Agreement as we reserve the full right. This enables us to proceed with these changes, modifications, and amendments at our discretion without the necessity for notification to any user of the Website.
If you continue using the Website after such changes are made, it is deemed that You as a user accept the new revised Agreement.
The only condition according to which access and use of the Website are made available to you is by accepting and complying with this Agreement.
By Visiting the Website, you Agree to:
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the result of any activities contingent on what you read on the Website and including content sent via email marketing by Us.
- We are not an online or mobile gambling operation. As such, we do not accept or facilitate financial transactions relating to placing bets or wagers.
- You agree not to use the Website or any part thereof for any unlawful activities and agree to use it following all applicable jurisdictional laws. You will compensate and hold Us benign from any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including fees and expenses) connecting to or stemming from any violation by you of these terms.
- You agree not to upload to or disseminate any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else via the Website or any of its related servers and services designed to intrude with, interrupt or disrupt the standard operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not produce and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or try any unauthorized access to any part or segment of the Website.
- You will not upload or disseminate through the Website any content which We, or any of our users, may deem offensive, improper, objectionable or obscene. This includes content which may cause irritation, inconvenience or unnecessary anxiety. Without prior notification or explanation, we reserve the right to delete such content.
- We do not assure that the Website will be error-free, defect-free or run uninterrupted. All content is provided on “as-is” and “as available” grounds. In addition, you accept total responsibility for your actions due to the informational content found on the Website. In case of loss or discontent based on the Website, the sole remedy you have is to cease using the Website. We will not be accountable to you for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- We may offer links to other websites or resources to provide increased value to our Users. You concede and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. Additionally, We, directly or indirectly, do not endorse and are not accountable or responsible for the privacy methods or the content (including misrepresentative or calumnious content) of such websites. This also includes, without limitation, any advertising, products or other materials, derivatives or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or breach caused or alleged to be caused by, or in reference with, the use of or dependence on any such content, goods or services obtainable on such external sites or resources.
- All advertisers on our site and ourselves are bound by the codes of practice enforced in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. Here is a summary of the primary objectives: Prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or from being associated with crime or disorder and/or from being used to support crime; Ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way; Protect children and other vulnerable individuals from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
- We will always take into consideration the above licensing objectives and always function in a manner consistent with the above licensing objectives.
- Please, be cognizant that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any casino and sports betting site reviews, queries, photos or videos, comments, recommendations, ideas or the like integrated into any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you give GambleOntario.ca a royalty-free, non-exclusive, unchanging, transferable, irreversible and fully sub-licensable right to (i) use, replicate, alter, adjust, translate, disperse, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and execute such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or subsequently devised; and (ii) use the name that you submit in affinity with such Submission. You accept and acknowledge that GambleOntario.ca may decide to supply attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- GambleOntario.ca shall not be responsible for any misinformation expressed and implied. While we make an effort to keep our Website free of errors or omissions, GambleOntario.ca makes no assurance for the accuracy of the provided information and that of third-party websites linked from and to our Website.
- Any materials, derivatives, products, services and links on this Website shall be used at your discretion and at your own risk. GambleOntario.ca and our team do not take any liability for any damage or loss caused, directly or indirectly, from this Website’s materials.
- It falls under your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are permitted in the country you reside in and that You meet the minimum age to gamble and read this Website’s contents. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state and town of your residence.
- All contents published on GambleOntario.ca are copyrighted; unlawful use, distribution and duplicating of our materials violate copyright and/or trademark laws.