Online Bingo Ontario — Where to Play Online 2023
Safety & Reputation
All the top bingo casino online sites in Ontario, Canada, are properly licensed by the local authorities and offer fair games. We would never recommend a site without accreditation from iGaming Ontario and the AGCO (Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario). Playing bingo at licensed casinos and gaming websites ensures that you are protected in the event of a dispute. These regulatory bodies also check that best practices are carried out, including the use of SSL security and ring-fencing of player funds. What’s more, the RNG software powering bingo games at such sites is guaranteed to be independently certified by reputable testing laboratories.
Fast Winning Payouts
Easy to Use & Mobile Friendly
In today’s “always on” society, no bingo casino online could claim to be one of the best without offering mobile gaming. Whether that’s provided by a specialist app or a responsive, browser-based site optimized for smartphone and tablet devices doesn’t matter. As long as there’s mobile gaming functionality, we’re happy.
The overall site design is important too. We’re always on the lookout for the most user-friendly sites. It’s important to be able to configure the search settings to help you quickly identify your favourite games. Not to mention intuitive menus and a design and colour scheme that’s easy on the eye.
It’s tempting to focus solely on the user and game experience when assessing the quality of an online bingo Ontario site. But many other aspects could easily be overlooked. Customer support is one such aspect since we never like to believe anything could go wrong.
However, on those rare occasions when you do encounter a glitch with a game or when processing a payment, it can be scary. So quick and easy access to friendly and reassuring customer service agents is a major positive. As well, the best bingo sites in Ontario make sure to offer multi-lingual support, 24/7, via several different channels.
Bingo Game Overview
Bingo is a popular online casino game that many players love. However, this game did not begin with online casinos. In fact, the first-ever documentation for this play type was in the 1500s and was known as “beano,” where players played with numbers with cards pulled from a sack. An important fact you will recognize about the Bingo game is that it is easy to play and perfect. Of course, you will need a skill level to enjoy the game, but it comes with much fanfare that you won’t find elsewhere. Just watch for the numbers announced that match your card and mark it. Here are other essential aspects of the game to be aware of.
If you want to experience the thrill of playing online bingo Ontario, Delta Bingo Online is your only option. No other bingo sites are licensed by Ontario iGaming and, as such, should be avoided for your own safety. Games start from as little as 50 cents per card.
In addition to a wide variety of bingo game variations, Delta Bingo offers more than 70 casino slots. The registration process is straightforward and you can enjoy real money gambling games on any desktop, mobile or tablet device.
What Bingo Games Are Available in Ontario?
Real money bingo games in Ontario come in various forms. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular choices in Ontario today.
As the name suggests, 90 balls are mixed together in the drawing machine, before they are pulled out one-by-one.There are various ways to win, but all involve matching the called numbers to those on your 9×3 bingo card. There are usually rewards for covering one line, then two lines, before eventually completing a full house for the top prize.
A quicker version of bingo involving just 75 balls, instead of the full 90. 75-ball bingo cards are usually made up of a 5×5 grid, with a free space in the middle. The idea remains the same though – covering numbers on your ticket as the balls are called. In order to win, the bingo players are required to complete patterns, such as four corners, straight lines or a Z-shape.
Delta Bingo offers frequent Super Jackpot games, with prize pools worth as much as $100,000 up for grabs. As people register to play, the prize pool grows naturally. But the operator will add money to the pot to ensure the minimum guaranteed amount is reached.
Some jackpot bingo games feature a progressive prize, which rolls over if not won. Here, a small percentage of your ticket price contributes to a jackpot pool. The objective is usually to complete your bingo card within a predetermined number of balls. If nobody manages to achieve the required feat, the prize pool will roll over to the next game until it’s eventually won.
To begin playing any online Bingo variant, you must be 19 and above, according to the laws of Ontario. Each casino you play at will require you to confirm that you are old enough to log in on a gambling website. There are no general rules for playing on Online bingo platforms. Yet, some bingo betting platforms offer players a chance to customize their accounts. Basically, here’s what it means to win:
- Full house: Mark all numbers on the board
- One line: mark the horizontal lines of
- Two lines: cross off two horizontal lines
Online Bingo Variants
Bingo is available in different categories. They differ mainly in the card type used and the numbers which fill them. The most popular styles are the 75-ball Bingo and 90-ball Bingo. The 75 variant is played more in the U.S., while the 90 ball is more prevalent at U.K. casinos. Many casinos offer both and others, or just one. You should read and do adequate research before you go any further. Other types of Bingo include the Hex, with an unusual twist in its gameplay. There’s also the 80-ball and 30-ball Bingo.
To get started with Bingo online, you should understand the rules first. Fortunately, it is simple to grasp. The end goal for all Bingo games is to cover at least 5 squares of the board in either a vertical, diagonal, or horizontal row. All the bingo types come with a random number generator (RNG). This computer algorithm ensures that all card numbers are picked randomly without an external part affecting the outcome.
30 Ball Bingo
An increasingly popular version of online bingo Ontario, Canada, is the 30 ball variant. Here, the action is much faster-paced than the classic bingo games, which tend to use a minimum of 75 balls. As a result, it appeals to the younger generation, who are likely to just dip in for a quick game on their iPhones.
Here’s a brief overview of how 30-ball bingo works:
- Each game card has a 3×3 grid layout.
- The site’s bingo card generator randomly determines your numbers.
- Balls 1 to 10 are in the first column, followed by 11 to 20 and 21 to 30.
And this is how to win at 30 ball bingo.
- Your objective is simply to match all nine numbers on your ticket.
- If two players fill their cards at the same time, it’s a tie, and the prize is shared.
90 Ball Bingo
As stated, the 90-ball is more prevalent in the U.K. Here are the basic rules of the game:
- Each card has nine columns spread over three horizontal lines.
- The first column has 1-9 as numbers.
- The second column has numbers from 10 to 90 on it.
- All the cards have 15 numbers each, with five on each line.
To play this variant:
- Aim for a horizontal line on your card and try to complete it quickly.
- Move to the second horizontal line, and finish it too. You can complete any two lines as long as they are on the same card.
- Once you complete both lines, it’s time to go for the entire house.
75 Ball Bingo
This variant is more predominant in Canada and the U.S. Here are the game features:
- There are a total of five columns and horizontal lines.
- All the columns start with a letter each from the word BINGO.
- The first column begins with B, with the numbers running between 1 and 15.
- The next column with I has numbers between 16 and 30.
- The middle space is free and devoid of numbers attached.
The main goal for the 75-ball variant is to complete patterns and not fill lines. To do this, you can either complete:
- Lines, either vertical, diagonal or horizontal
- 24 numbers
- A particular pattern.
You can win prizes by completing any line in any direction. Yet, you can win the grand prize if you mark all the numbers again. You can win with the 75 Ball Bingo by making patterns through numbers or shapes.
80 Ball Bingo
The 80-ball variant is similar to the two previous types. Here are the features of the 80-ball Bingo:
- The card here comes with four columns and horizontal lines.
- All the columns are marked with different colours.
- You will need to mark specific patterns here, like the 75-ball.
- The basic patterns are the shapes like corners, X type or central.
- Due to its similarity with other variants, this game type is not popular on most bingo gaming websites.
To play here:
- You can mark either the horizontal, diagonal or vertical lines.
- The winning patterns used here vary from one online casino to another. You should confirm with the casino before you start playing.
While it may sound all too easy to enjoy a bingo game online, you should not go in without getting the whole concept of it first. Bingo is still a game of luck, but you can use a few tips from our experts to get started.
✔️ Calculate the Odds
Even if this is a game of luck, you can calculate the odds to win. To get this statistic, you must divide the number of cards in your hand by the total number in the game. Suppose you have three cards in your hands and a total of 100 in number, the odds of winning here is 3%. Now, you can decide if you want to keep playing after choosing the winning odds.
✔️ Budget Plan
It is recommended that you play with a set budget and stick with it. This helps you control your gaming activity and only wager what you can afford to lose. The fun in bingo games is knowing when to quit.
✔️ Study the Rules
Whenever you start at a new casino, it is essential to understand the rules of the bingo table. Every casino has its terms of play and conditions to cash out. You should not “sit” at any table without understanding the gameplay.
Here are some of the best suggestions our experts have proposed when picking a new casino site. While there are different bingo sites to try out, you should watch out for these factors.
Security and Licence
There are many online bingo Ontario sites, but only the best are licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). By checking the page’s footer for the AGCO licence logo, you can confirm if a gaming site has a licence. All new online casinos offering Bingo have a high sense of security. The payment methods used by the casinos have to be popular and reliable. Additionally, most operators use a high encryption network, often 128-bit.
A great feature of bingo forums is the online community of players. As usual, Ontario players will only register at reliable gaming platforms. This social game can bring people together and allow them to interact with one another. You can confirm if the casino has this feature by navigating the website. Those that have a vibrant community will boast about it.
As a beginner playing Bingo, you will find it challenging to keep up with the numbers’ announcements and simultaneously mark them on your card. Of course, this is mainly found in offline bingo games. When it comes to the online edition, you could play with a dozen more cards via a series of available features with the gameplay.
While land-based Bingo is still available, many casino players now prefer playing online because of the higher chances of winning and interactions with other players, which is frowned on at land-based casinos. The Bingo casino online version allows you to set the cards to mark themselves when the numbers are called, so you don’t miss anything. Some online casinos have an extra tool which announces to the players if they won or not, even with the absence of an auto marking feature.
Where to Play Bingo in Ontario? – Bingo Halls Ontario
When it comes to bricks-and-mortar bingo rooms, you’re spoiled for choice. That’s because there are dozens of bingo halls spread across Ontario, with 18 Delta locations alone. Here’s a complete list of all the places you can enjoy bingo in person.
Delta Bingo Locations
- Barrie – 52 Bayfield Street, Barrie
- Brampton – 291 Rutherford Road S, Brampton
- Downsview – 1868 Wilson Avenue, Toronto
- Fort Erie – 427 Garrison Road, Fort Erie
- Golden Nugget – 655 Garrison Rd, Fort Erie
- Hawkesbury – 740 Laurier Street, Hawkesbury
- Mississauga – 1650 Dundas Street East, Mississauga
- Niagara Falls – 4735 Drummond Road, Niagara Falls
- Oakville – 483 Speers Road, Oakville
- Pembroke – 1371 Pembroke St. W, Pembroke
- Penetang – 175 Main St. Unit 13, Penetanguishene
- Peterborough – 1019 Clonsilla Ave, Peterborough
- Pickering – 975 Dillingham Road, Pickering
- St. Catharines – 124 Bunting Road, St. Catharines
- St. Clair – 1799 St. Clair Ave W, Toronto
- Sudbury – 940 Newgate Ave, Sudbury
- Val Caron – 2914 Highway 69 North, Val Caron
- Welland – 29 East Main Street, Welland
Other Ontario Bingo Halls
- All Star Gaming Centre – 1385 Walker Road, Windsor
- Bingoland Gaming Centre – 9 Slack Road, Ottawa
- Bingo World Newmarket – 1230 Kerrisdale Blvd, Newmarket
- Breakaway Gaming Centre – 655 Crawford Ave, Windsor
- Cambridge Bingo Centre – 255 Elgin Street N, Cambridge
- Capital Gaming Centre – 1150 Lola Street, Ottawa
- Chances Leamington – 14 Mill Street, Leamington
- Community Spirit Gaming Centre – 900 Montreal Street, Kingston
- Dolphin Bingo – 1911 Eglinton Ave. E, Scarborough
- Golden Nugget Gaming Centre – 655 Garrison Road, Fort Erie
- Jackpot City Gaming Entertainment – 140 Edward Street, St. Thomas
- Jackpot City Sarnia – 825 Upper Canada Drive, Sarnia
- Main Street Gaming Centre – 29 E Main Street, Welland
- Paradise Gaming Centre – 2340 Dougall Ave, Windsor
- Play! Gaming & Entertainment – 1600 Bath Road, Kingston
- Power Play Gaming Centre – 13320 Desro Drive, Tecumseh
- Rama Gaming Centre – 2295 Battleford Road, Mississauga
- Rama Gaming House Toronto East – 991 Kennedy Road, Scarborough
- Richmond Hill Gaming Centre – 350 Newkirk Road, Richmond Hill
- Riverview Bingo Palace – 497 Riverview Drive, Chatham
- Superior Shores Gaming Association – 435 Memorial Ave, Thunder Bay
- Timmins Gaming Centre – 251 First Ave, Timmins
Bingo Expert's Conclusion
Playing online bingo Ontario games offers a more incredible experience. It also removes some of the common obstacles seen with the offline version. A mistake many players make is attempting to begin playing online Bingo without doing adequate research and finding the best casinos that offer bingo games. You can increase the chances of having fun and winning when you get a good understanding of the game first.
Other Popular Casino Games
Yes. Like any other online game, playing bingo at online casinos can win you money based on your wager and house rules.
You’re spoiled for choice if you want to play online bingo in Ontario for real money! To help you decide, we’ve hand-picked the most trustworthy sites offering secure payment methods, great customer support and a wide variety of games. Find these top-ranked online casino sites a little further up the page.
When you play on Ontario licensed bingo casino sites, you know that the game is not rigged. A random number generator (RNG) will determine the outcome of each round.
It is safe to play as long as you play at licensed Ontario casinos. If you suspect unfair practices, you can contact AGCO or iGO and report any issues.
The chances depend on the casino and the number of players in each round. Every participation counts as a chance. Therefore, if there are 100 cards, and you bought 1, you have a 1/100 chance of winning.
Anthony Odiase is a freelance content writer. He specializes in writing reviews and articles for iGaming and online gambling sites, providing gambling tips to novices and professional gamblers in Ontario, Canada and across several countries. With vast knowledge about the Canadian gaming sector and seeing the growth of online gaming products and services, he has published several high-quality reviews.
Facts checked by Eamon Doggett